We, Kung Long Batteries Industrial Co., Ltd. maintain healthy governance, balance the stakeholder interests, protect the Earth and the environment, contribute to society, and support international labor rights and human rights by abiding to standards including the EICC Code of Conduct, the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Labor Office Tripartite Declaration of Principles, and the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises. Through continual improvement, developing high-performance products, and creating a work environment for employees to fully exert their potential, we maximize benefits for employees, shareholders, and society. We are committed to:
- Establishing policy policies for human rights, business ethics, environmental safety and health, conflict-free metal procurement, and business continuity management.
- Maintaining sound government and abiding by the code of business ethics .
- Abiding by legal regulations.
- Providing employees with a safe and healthy work environment, space for exerting talent, and reasonable remuneration and benefits.
- Encouraging employees to engage in social and charitable activities.
- Creating value for the company and increasing shareholder interests.
- Implementing operational risk management and establishing the business continuity maintenance plan.
- Extending the concept and practice of CSR to suppliers for a win-win situation.
- Developing eco-friendly and green energy products, respecting intellectual property rights, and enforcing environmental protection measures to mitigate environmental impacts.